Sunday 29 January 2012

twenty - sunday nothings #4.


♥; Currently at home having a nice, relaxing weekend away from Liverpool. Sometimes it gets too much for me and it's lovely to be able to come back home.

♥; Lectures start again this week, it feels like ages since Christmas now. Excited to get stuck in. I'm taking modules in Environmental Chemistry, Ocean Chemistry, Dynamic Landscapes and Processes in Physical Geography.

♥; Really want to start saving up for my tattoo... wishful thinking on a loan that doesn't stretch and no job!


CURRENTLY
Wearing KOL top & bodycon skirt

On my nails Barry M "Mushroom"

Listening to Pendulum

Watching The Street

Reading 1Q84 - Haruki Murakami

xxx

2 comments:

Caitlin said...

You have a really cute blog xxx

gabby said...

Thankyou my dear, much appreciated :)xxx