Wednesday 25 January 2012

nineteen - i need your help ladies!


Hello there. Now, I have what is the bane of every girl's life (well ok, not every girl's!) - dry patches on my skin. Exasterbated in the winter months due to excessive heating and cooling, I'm sick of it! I currently use a bog standard Johnson's moisturiser, which is good for nightly use but just doesn't cut it for longevity. As you know I'm a jobless student, so with my very small bank balance I was wondering if anyone knows of any decent daily moisturisers? I dislike ones that leave my skin shiny, and I hope the moisturiser will sink in quickly but still leave my skin feeling supple.

Any suggestions are welcome, I'd be extremely grateful!

xxx

PS if you haven't seen already, I've applied to appear in next month's Company magazine (along with other bloggers Jess and Martha), if you wouldn't mind could you 'like' any of my images here? Thankyou :)

7 comments:

Jess said...

Aww thanks for the link sweets :) I use an astral mousturiser, its pretty thick so is good for night time. It doesnt take too long to sink in either. I know some people swear by "celestial" from Lush :) xxx

gabby said...

Oh I hadn't considered Lush actually! Might take a look in the shop soon, any excuse to go in :) xxx

Erin said...

I use a Clinique moisturiser in the mornings but my doctor recommended the Boots Aqua range as I suffer from eczema patches in Winter. I now use thier night cream (which is really thick) & eye cream in the evenings. I've found that they don't stock the Aqua range at smaller Boots stores but you can get it on the website I think. It's actually reasonably priced too and I've found the night cream has helped a lot! x

gabby said...

I looked at Clinique but it's just a little too expensive for me! I'll take a look at the aqua range, thanks love :) x

The Fashion Moodboard said...

Sorry hun, can't help you with this one. I have a clinique moisturizer myself because I'm allergic to ever other brand. But that's a bit expensive maybe.

xoxo
www.thefashionmoodboard.com

gabby said...

Wish I could afford Clinique, I know I can trust that brand to be good to my skin! xxx

Anonymous said...

Exasterbated? Now, I've heard of the word masterbated, but not exasterbated. I think the term you're after is exacerbated... WHAT DID YOU THINK YOU WERE DOING