Sunday 8 January 2012

twelve - sunday nothings #1.

Going to try and make this a regular sunday "feature", if you will. A simple screenshot with some little facts about the week ahead and my current musings.



♥; I'm moving back to Liverpool tomorrow, for my exams and the start of my second semester. I can't wait for my exams to be over on the 23rd! Still, lots of revision to be done before then.

♥; Can't wait to meet up with my uni friends, missed them all a fair bit!

♥; Might be booking tickets to see Swan Lake in March, at New Brighton Theatre :) ooh I am excited!

CURRENTLY

Wearing my uni jumper, denim shorts and tights.

On my nails model's own "scarlet sparkle".

Listening to The Civil Wars

Watching A documentary on the Great Barrier Reef

Reading 1Q84 - Haruki Murakami

xxx

3 comments:

stereospecs said...

great post idea, i love the what you're currently doing section :)

♥mollie from musicandmollie

gabby said...

@Mollie; thankyou love :) i hope i keep it up! x

Stephanie said...

Great post idea :) Swan Lake would be amazing I'm sure xx