Wednesday 28 December 2011

Summer Reading List

Over the summer months I'm longing to get back into reading, a hobby I love, but sadly stopped during my first year at University due to lack of time and motivation. I love to get lost in a good book, so here is my list to get through in the next 3 months :)

1. 1Q84 - Haruki Murakami
2. Before I Go To Sleep - S.J. Watson
3. Cloud Atlas - David Mitchell
4. The Night Circus - Erin Morgenstern
5. A Game Of Thrones - George R. R. Martin
6. The Road - Cormac McCarthy
7. The Shining - Stephen King
8. On The Beach - Alex Garland
9. Great Expectations - Charles Dickens
10. Stone Junction - Jim Dodge
11. The Bell Jar - Sylvia Plath
12. Perfume - Patrick Suskind
13. Fifty Shades of Grey - EL James
14. The Virgin Suicides - Jeffrey Eugenides
15. Looking For Alaska - John Green
16. The Perks of Being A Wallflower - Stephen Chbosky
17. The Art of Fielding - Chad Harbach
18. Pigeon English - Stephen Kelman
19. Extremely Loud and Incredibly Close - Jonathan Safran Foer

I'll keep adding to this list, so give me your recommendations!

4 comments:

Josie said...

Good luck with your list! I'd make one but I have no willpower ha. And I literally cannot stop listening to Ceremonials, didn't think it'd be as good as Lungs - how wrong was I?! xx

gabby said...

@Josie; Oh, whether I finish it is another question entirely :') And I agree! I thought nothing could follow Lungs, so so wrong, I absolutely love it! Seeing her in March, so so excited <3
x

Jazzy E (Hivenn) said...

Such a cute post! x hivennn

gabby said...

Thankyou dear :)! xx