Tuesday 20 December 2011

two - "get to know me".

001. Are you at University?
I am, I'm in my second year at the University of Liverpool. I study Oceans, Climate & Physical Geography.

002. Where do you live?
Either in Liverpool (term time), or Preston, when I come home to see my family. These are both in NW England.

003. How do you spend your spare time?
I'm pretty lazy, so not much! I read, watch films, drink tea, catch up on blogs.

004. Do you have a special 'someone'?
I'm single.

005. You ramble on about depression an awful lot...
Yes, I do! I've had severe neurological depression for nearly 2 years, and I think it's important to raise awareness about it. Just because I have a mental illness does not mean I'm "crazy". My depression comes in the form of bad days, weeks or months. I hope to beat it eventually, but I'm in no rush. I was put on medication last year, and have recently stopped taking it, purely because I want to get better naturally. If you have any questions or want any advice, don't hesitate to contact me!


EMAIL: gabrielle.r.rice@gmail.com

2 comments:

ManWhoWantsFood said...

Make me a sandwich :)

gabby said...

naaaaaaah.