Wednesday 4 January 2012

ten - the wolves.

Today my outfit is inspired by Michelle of Daisybutter, go and check it out if you've got the time :) Loved her combination of a jumper with a cute shirt underneath!


jumper topshop | shirt new look | locket gift


shoes topshop

Paired the outfit with my lovely shoes, which I got as a christmas present from my grandparents a few years ago. I wore these purely because my other boots are currently being re-heeled, but I'm glad I wore them because they're very pretty :) i'm wearing nude tights underneath, hence the funny tone to my skin!

Spent the day mooching round town with a friend, he treated me to a big hot chocolate and a muffin :) how lovely! Now going to spend my evening attempting maths, listening to Ben Howard, reading and drinking tea. Bliss (bar the maths).

xxx

8 comments:

Jo - Lost in the Haze said...

Ohh, your shoes are truly amazing <3 I love love love the pearl detail!


x
Enter my dress giveaway - Lost in the Haze: Fashion Blog

gabby said...

@Jo; thankyou dear! I love them too, love me abit of sparkle ;) x

Yasmeen said...

:) I love the button down shirt. Striped button downs are the best. So versatile. And yay for drinking tea!


Yasmeen
Castle Fashion

gabby said...

@Yasmeen; I love that shirt, wear it too much I think! And yes, tea <3 you have good taste ;) x

Anonymous said...

love your jumper, its so cute xx

gabby said...

@Vivian; thankyou :) i'm sure it's part of the New Look sale now, if you're lucky there might be some online! x

Temporary:Secretary said...

You look super lovely, Gabby! Thank you for the comment on my blog. Happy 2012! x

gabby said...

@Ana; thanks for following lovely, will check out your giveaway!

@TempSec; thankyou :) Happy new year to you too!

xxx