Monday 23 January 2012

sixteen - monday nothings? #3

Hello everyone, sorry for the late sunday post again! I promise to do these more regularly from now on, after all my exams have just finished today (yay!) so I'll have sundays free instead of revising! I don't know what to do with myself now January exams have finished, I mean.. I can just chill, and watch films, and read? How odd. Halls has been a little grim this week, one of the lads from downstairs managed to smash two of our doors in and there has been boarded up doors/blood smeared on the wall for the best part of  a few days, how nice. Can't wait to have my own house in second year!


♥; I'm missing my family quite a lot recently, happy to be going home for a long weekend on Wednesday :)

♥; Have you listened to the "Ceremonials" album by Florence and The Machine yet? No? Get on it. It's got to be the best album I've heard in a long time.

♥; A nice tip for a subtle accent nail: add a glitter version of your nail polish colour on to your ring finger!


CURRENTLY

Wearing burgundy scallop-edged vest & trackie bottoms

On my nails Barry M  "Bright Red" and Models Own "Scarlet Sparkle" on my ring finger

Listening to Florence & The Machine - Lover to Lover

Watching Masterchef <3

Reading 1Q84 - Haruki Murakami
 
xxx

No comments: